Our mission, values and vision
Our mission: To create a successful learning community
Our values: We believe in
- Excellence and achievement; setting high standards and high expectations.
- Respect for everyone; valuing diversity and promoting equality.
- Education for everyone; attracting and including new learners.
- Education of the whole person; for personal and social development.
- Accountability; responding and contributing to our communities.
- Honesty, openness, trust and sensitivity in everything we do.
Our strategic objectives:
To be successful by
- Raising student achievement
- Providing students with personalised support for success
- Promoting continuous improvement
- Concentrating on what is most important and managing our resources effectively
To promote learning by
- Increasing and widening participation
- Offering a broad and inclusive curriculum
- Developing students’ autonomy, skills for learning, employment and citizenship
- Valuing and developing the skills, learning and contribution of all staff
To develop our community by
- Valuing diversity and promoting equality
- Creating a modern, attractive and safe learning environment
- Contributing to innovation and regeneration in partnership with others
- Making a positive and distinctive contribution to education, culture and the economy in London