NewVIc offers talented 16-19yr olds the opportunity to play elite level college basketball, competing against the best in London and the country through affiliation to British College Sport (BCS).
- Complete 6-8 hours of College Basketball training weekly.
- Have the opportunity to train and improve your skills, plays and fitness whilst gaining information and advice about diet, health and lifestyle.
- Gain coaching in one-to-one, pair work and group work focusing on physical, technical, social and psychological aspects of the game.
- Complete any programme of study (BTEC Level 2 courses, BTEC Level 3 courses or A level programmes) across any subject area.
- Get a first class education with the top college in London for supporting progression to university.
- Gain direct support in applying to performance & scholarship programmes at the University of East London.
- Compete in the AoC Sport London League.
- Compete in the AoC Sport National knock out cup.
- Gain support in playing high level club basketball, with links to numerous development and elite basketball clubs in London and Essex.
- Have the opportunity to complete Basketball Coaching & Officiating qualifications as part of the NewVIc Sports Leadership Academy.
For further information specifically on the NewVIc Basketball Academy please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7540 6944.