Level 2 Vocational
One-year courses including BTEC Extended Certificates. After completing the course students can progress to a Level 3 course.
Programmes of study relate to all forms of learning you will have the opportunity to access whilst at the college, for Level 2 vocational students this includes the following elements:
- Main/substantial qualification(s): Level 2 Extended Certificate (or equivalent qualification) in one vocational area
- Tutorial: to review and support your progress
- Work experience: you will undertake a minimum of one week of work experience to develop your employability skills
- Enrichment: a range of student development activities designed to advance your leadership, social, intellectual, enterprise, work related and team working skills
- Core skills: an opportunity to further develop your numeracy, literacy and research skills