Parent Guide 2019-20
Click the image above to view our Parents Guide online
We warmly welcome all contact we have with parents and guardians and want to build a supportive and professional partnership with you.
Our expectations of parents have been developed with our Parent Council.
These expectations are that you will support your child to be successful by:
- Ensuring your child attends college regularly and on time, with the necessary books and equipment
- Encouraging your child to complete homework and coursework by the deadlines set
- Expecting your child to follow the Student Code of Conduct
- Responding to communication from the college (eg phone calls, emails and invitations to meet)
- Attending parents’ evenings
- Getting in contact with the tutor if any concerns or family issues arise that are affecting your child
- Ensuring that your contact details are up to date at all times
- Treating all staff with respect and courtesy, as you would expect to be treated yourself