We are going paperless!
This will be the last paper report you will receive about your son or daughter’s progress.
Track progress and attendance online
At this Parents' Evening, we will be launching our new Parent Portal.
Parent Portal is an online platform that will allow you to track your child's attendance, progress and academic reports.
At this Parents’ Evening, you will have the opportunity to:
- Speak with Subject Teachers and Tutors about your child's progress
- Find out how to activate and use your Parent Portal account
- Speak with our Student Finance, Careers and Inclusive Learning teams
- Hear from Principal Mandeep
- Find out more and sign up for Parent Council
All parents will be required to register their attendance upon arrival.
You can register online now in advance and gain fast track entry.
Register your attendance online: www.newvic_parentsevening.eventbrite.co.uk