School Liaison Services
Welcome to Schools
The Schools Liaison Programme offers an exciting selection of curriculum and progression events for Newham students aimed to motivate, inform and inspire young people to become enthusiastic about selecting their future career and make well-informed decisions about their next step.
All our sessions are aimed to complement the new Careers Strategy and meet a number of the Gatsby benchmarks.
Here to help
To find out how we can support you and your students with bespoke sessions and careers guidance, please contact Parul, our Schools Liaison Officer.
020 7540 0658
We offer students:
- A taste of various subjects through interactive subject workshops and sessions
- Increased understanding of the progression opportunities open to them after they leave school
- An increased understanding of the various career opportunities available to them after their college studies
- Careers information and advice
- Skills development and confidence building
We offer schools:
We offer a number of sessions to support you in delivering information, advice and guidance as well as networking opportunities for educational professionals.
We are also happy to work with you to develop a tailored session to suit your students’ needs.
Find out more about our schools events:
- What’s new at NewVIc event
- SENCO Coffee Afternoon
- Year 11 assembly presentations
- Careers fairs, college roadshows and parents evenings
- Application surgeries
- Foundation Learning sessions and Entry Level Coffee Afternoons
- One to one advice evenings
- Specialist evenings and open events
- Subject tasters, workshops and master classes
- Specific requests for sessions
- Open Days